What can help YOU to lose weight?
That’s the question I’ve been wondering about you lately. You see, I’ve created a lot of information this year about losing weight.
- I’ve written informative weight loss blog posts, like this one, to help keep you motivated.
- I’ve written these Amazon Kindle ebooks to help give you specific strategies around particular weight loss methods.
- I’ve answered your questions during QnA sessions over on the WLL Facebook page.
- I’ve created a home fitness program that you can follow.
- I’ve recommended only the few best supplements, such as this one, for blood sugar control.
- I’ve presented a way for you to discover the truth about fat burning foods.
I feel like I’ve given you information to provide you with a nice strategy you can follow to start moving the needle on your bathroom scale south.
However, in looking back, I’ve mostly done all of this based on info I’ve gathered during my 15 years experience with working with weight loss clients and being in the fitness industry. That’s fine, because I think I’m on to something, but I have been remiss in one thing – I haven’t asked YOU what YOU need.
Please don’t hold it against me.
To make things right, today I am asking you, my loyal reader:
“What [else] can help YOU lose weight?”
Specifically, I am looking for answers to the following questions:
- What information would you like me to specifically cover on the blog?
- What specific questions do you have that I could answer in a video format?
- What tools could you use to help you achieve your weight loss goals?
- What would you be interested in reading about in my next Kindle ebook?
- What information do you feel you’re lacking that I could present to you in an online e-course?
If there’s something you have in mind that you know you need to help you reach your weight loss goals please answer these questions in the comments section below.
So, what can help you lose weight?